Acquire a challenging and rewarding front–end web development position within a reputable organization where my skills are utilized collaboratively on deadline–driven team–oriented projects, contributing to solid company growth while bringing clients interactive needs to reality!
Strong leader with impeccable communication skills and refined ability to manage time and budget constraints competently on team oriented projects. Has an analytical approach to problem solving and reputable history making responsible decisions while working diligently towards meeting project goals and deadlines. An extremely detail oriented developer.
- Tools – Experienced with multiple IDE's including Visual Studio 2013, MS Office 2007/2010, MS Project, Adobe Creative Suites CS6, Atom, SublimeText3, Notepad++, TopStyle5, GIT, NodeJS, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, etc.
- OOP – ASP.NET C# and VB
- Platforms – Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Mac OSX, iOS, SDK8
- NASCAR, Charlotte, NC
- Developer – NASCAR Digital Media, May 2015 – Present
- Developing applications that consume the data from 43 race cars that are traveling around a track at 200+mph
- Create full-blown content rich web applications which inspire fan engagement throughout all levels of the sport.
- Bank of America – GWB T & O, Charlotte, NC
- Consultant, Senior UI Developer, February 2015 – May 2015
- Develop and deploy large scale financial management software which utilizes a reusable code base working across multiple platforms and projects.
- Create and maintain the reusable CashPro Online code base – AngularJS and Bootstrap frameworks providing core functionality
- BFG Communications, Hilton Head Island, SC
- Front–end Web Developer, August 2012 – November 2014
- Front-end web development on large scale deadline-driven enterprise websites working with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, project managers and account executives.
- Mobile website development - produce responsive ASP.NET pages that render consistently across ALL major platforms, browsers and devices when supported.
- Develop the engines that drive amazingly successful websites for several Fortune500 brands.
- Responsive Email Development - Create, thoroughly test and deploy a library of mobile optimized responsive email templates, which render consistently across ALL major clients and supported devices.
- Manage time and workflow on multiple creative projects while developing error free web sites and emails that meet W3C Recommendations and Standards.
- Clients and Brands
- MelloYello® – www.melloyello.com
- RJ Reynolds
- Camel® - Camel.com
- SnusNation® - SNUSNation.com
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Co.
- SFNTC – www.sfntc.com
- Natural American Spirit – www.nascigs.com
- Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Lindeman Wines
- Once Upon a Vine
- South Carolina Parks, Tourism and Recreation
- Discover South Carolina - Digital Ads
- Jumpstreet Web Design/Development, Blairsville, GA
- Web Developer, June 2006 – August 2012
- Concept design, server administration and scripting; hand coding all approved creative documents using modern scripting and programming techniques, which meet W3C standards of compliancy and strong adherence to accessibility guidelines. Expert level of experience using HTML & CSS
- Construct and manage concept drawings for team members and clients employing flow charts, storyboards, wireframes and style guides using static and/or interactive mockups of all site pages.
- Create models and prototypes, which establish user interface design, CSS based layouts and color palette schemes using corporate approved design documentation.
- Develop Sitemaps, application models and page templates that meet project goals, user needs and industry standards.
- Utilize HTML5 and CSS3 when supported using Modernizer for feature detection
- Maintain high level of understanding in new technologies, W3C Compliance, Accessibility Guidelines and White Hat SEO methods.
- Integrate technical considerations such as budgets, web design plan and equipment or performance requirements with strict adherence to legalities covering privacy and accessibility.
- Create structured file/folder server directories enabling organized and efficient loading of all pages.
- Assign various tasks to project personnel throughout programming and implementation stages of project
- Proficient user of jQuery library allowing successful manipulation of the Document Object Model
- Evaluate code making sure it is valid, properly structured, compatible and meets industry standards while rendering consistently across all major browsers and platforms.
- Implement testing procedures utilizing various mainstream software applications and browsers in order to identify problems and correct issues or refer to appropriate personnel for correction while documenting all test plans and procedures employed
- Building and Design Group, Boca Raton, FL
- Developer, January 1992 – March 2006
- Employ various workflow-tracking techniques that accurately track budgets, employee performance, tasks and cost overruns while documenting changes and billable extras to contracts.
- Adopted and conducted cost analysis and employee performance reports using Gantt chart evaluation and project management procedures to ensure smooth workflow operations and performance.
- Manage field operations on multiple projects utilizing a workforce of up to 30 personnel.
- Work within a timeline while adhering to overall budget constraints.
- BFG Communications
- Client/Brand: Coca-Cola - MelloYello®
- IAC Award: Best Beverage Website http://www.melloyello.com
- Role: Front-end Web Developer
- The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Degree: Associates of Science – Web Design and Interactive Media
- Top Honors Graduate: Deans Award 2011 CGPA 3.99/4.00
- American Public University
- Degree: Bachelors of Science – Information Technology .NET Concentration
- 2012 - Present CGPA 4.00/4.00
* Letters of Reference and Additional Details always available upon request